Thursday, 23rd February, 2006 02:05:41pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Ned Auditor Ned C/S
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - Operation Clambake and Arnie Lerma
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- Bought the book Dianetics and thought it actually was true
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- Observing a group whose goal was purely to help others
(how wrong I was)
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- I had read books by Ingo Swann, etc and believed that there were great powers that humans were capable of, if only we could tap into them
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- Of course!
The list is endless............
But overall, the refusal to allow ANY discussion whatsoever - that everything had to be accepted verbatim, was obvioulsy insane. Man is a thinking being, yet thinking was illegal in Scientology.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- I was young, it took a while to realize it was all bullshit, and there were a lot of cute girls...........
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- Did the Comm Course and joined staff because I thought 'what a rare opportunity to join a group that is truly helping people'
OH BOY WAS I WRONG
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- The realization that it was all bullshit had been accumulating in my mind but the small amount of brain washing that had taken effect fought back - finally one day i got up in the course room and announced 'clay demos are bullshit, in fact it is all bullshit!!
(One of the best days of my life)
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- Stop IT
The few things in Scientology that did work were stolen from other practices. (probably why L Ron Blubbard would not allow you to read about any other practices) there is great knowledge already out there, just read it and make it part of YOUR experience, not a manufactured $cientology experience -
and it is free and is available without the endless evil that is also part of $cientology
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- Rejoining? The mere thought is unbearable, unthinkable.......
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- For those of you in Scientology, do yourself a favor, read the books on brainwashing. There are a number of specific methods used in brain washing and $cientology uses all of them, often several at a time. Give your mind a chance to recognize this and maybe you can free yourself to a life time of hell, to a wasted life as a RONDROID