Wednesday, 1st February, 2006 11:14:11am
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Cl V111, OEC/FEBC, OT7
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - http://
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- Astounding Science Fiction pulp mag published article on Dianetics
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- the group mind. I thought that when I went Clear that I would be able to fly.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- No. I didn't know that I was messed up until I left COS
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- Cancellation of certs. Failure to deliver what PR promised. Mistreatment of scientologists. Greed. Management by Overwhelm.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- I travelled a lot and took advantage of having a 'ready made' group in various places. I did not stay in continuously. Early on, I came and I left and I returned and left again.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- Public. I was a paid professional 'non sea org', and refused to sign a contract.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- Final straw was RTC takeover. Tech had turned to crap and LRH was clearly 'off the lines' by 1978 or so. RTC came stomping in declaring all my friends in 1982. I continued a few more months and got fed up missing witholds on staff and seeing BIs. I quit.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- My daughter disconnected from me.
I think cos should be closed and copyrights removed from their posession and allowed into public domain.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- No. The cos has become a gate to evil. Only 'black' practices are being delivered. Cos is not a safe environment.
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- I make comments on Newsgroups. I will say that I deem it tragic that a subject which offers quite a bit of self improvement has fallen into such ill repute.