Monday, 24th October, 2005 02:14:16pm
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Org or location:
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Recommended Website - www.xenu.com
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- Met someone who introduced me to the Cult of Scientology.
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- Nothing. At first, I was skeptical about LRH. With time, the Cult was presented to me as something that could improve myself, cure diseases, make me a better person and to handle problems in life. Every single thing promised was a lie.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- I felt in perfect shape.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- Yes. I saw unethical people every where. Poor living conditions to staff, unfair treatment of staff, biases, disconnection, other members trying to sell you something fake or making you invest money with them (ex. Slatkin). I witnessed members making loans to pay for services. Thousands of dollars. I witnessed members spending a lot of money to buy Cult Franchises and sell Scientology Courses to others because they make a commission. I saw members being unethical.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- Family ties.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- Public in an Org. I was never in the Sea Org or OSA.
No, I never volunteered.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- I saw how corrupted it is. It does not help anyone, but the Management itself. I saw many old timers leaving. Nowadays, you do not see many old timers, mostly are young people. You seldom see an old timer, because the later found the truth and left. I believe that their membership is around 3000 people worldwide.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- It needs to be shut down by the US Government. It is already forbiden in France, Belgium, Russia, Greece and many other countries. It is a business dressed as Religion to be tax exempt. It is not a religion. Everything is a lie. They destroy people's life. They break families apart, use policy of disconnection and fair game anyone who is in disagrement with them. They are corrupted and driven by money only.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- No, I would never consider rejoining it, because it is a scam. Everything there is of no help.
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- I urge people to be informed about it and its dangerous practices.