Thursday, 6th October, 2005 03:29:36am
Name or Alias:
Training and/or processing level:
Saint Hill Special Briefing Course Graduate
Org or location:
Earth Western Hemisphere
Time involved in the Church of Scientology:
Over 30 years
Recommended Website - VERITAS
- 1. How did you first become acquainted with the Church of
- The 'Church of Scientology' is a legal entity incorporated in the State of California by J Burton Farber on February 18, 1954, with the approval and consent of the Hubbard Association of Scientologists, which is distinct from the Religion of Scientology.
The current organization does not currently practice the Religion of Scientology as such, but a bastardized version known as the 'Scientology Religion', which allows and enforces alterations of the Religion, known also as the technology or more accurately as Standard Tech, under the rubric of the 'Golden Age of Tech' which is an interpretation of the actual source and could actually be described as apocrypha since the actual authors are unknown by name even though this is known ecclesiastically and canonically as a High Crime.
It is also illegal, but it seems that the US Government is in collusion and actually endorses this malpractice and fraud under the Church of Scientology/IRS Secret Closing Agreement of 1993.
The fact is that any one who has entered the 'Church of Scientology', after 1982 is not familiar with the actual Religion in its purest unadulterated form, which is contained in the unaltered writings and recorded lectures of L Ron Hubbard.
Therefore, my acquaintance with the 'Church of Scientology' is through the written words and recorded lectures of the originator and founder of the subject, which the current organization has digressed from, while still 'legally' (in the eyes of those who enforce the laws) maintaning the name.
- 2. What initially appealed to you about scientology?
- Past Lives or earlier existences, exteriorization, clearing, immortality and what is known by the scientific establishment as psychic phenomena or paranormal abilities.
The concept of Total Freedom.
- 3. Were there problems in your life that you thought
scientology would address?
- Not really, I was mostly interested in other peoples problems, which was the reason I trained as an auditor.
- 4. Did you see, experience, or hear about things that didn't
seem right while you were in the Church of Scientology? What were
they, and what convinced you to set aside your feelings?
- To answer your first question, yes.
Regarding your second question, its like any organization or group, for instance the US, which is rapidly turning into a fascist corporatist state, however in Scientology at one time there was a common agreement, which is policy and tech, back then you could write a report on something that violated this contract and it was eventually remedied. At least in most cases I observed at the time.
- 5. Why did you choose to stay in the Church of
- Because I was making gains and so were my preclears.
- 6. Were you staff or public? If staff, was it at a mission or
an org? Were you ever in the Sea Org or OSA? Which unit? If not on
staff, did you ever volunteer to 'help out'?
- I've been both staff and public, but not in the Sea Org or OSA.
- 7. Why did you leave the Church of Scientology? Was there a
- This may seem like a mere 'conspiracy theory', but the fact is that the earlier versions of OT IV, V, VI and VII, all levels that deal in some way with remote viewing, telekinetic and telepathic capabilities, are no longer made available to the public.
Maybe it's merely a coincidence that the CIA's Office of Research and Development assumed operational control of MK SEARCH formerly known as MK ULTRA as well as the Remote Viewing Project originally code named Scanate originated by two well known OTs by the names of Hal Puthoff and Ingo Swann, who both had known intelligence connections.
Probably, coincidentally as well certain individuals, within the organization shortly afterward drew the Church's Guardian's Office into a counter espionage operation, that ended with its most Senior Executive Mary Sue Hubbard charged with a conspiracy ( notice how when anyone other than the Department of (in)Justice uses the term they are fitted with a tin foil cap) against the US Government.
After this new Management takes over eliminating not only the GO, but the Church of Scientology of California and the Hubbard Association of Scientologists as well as the above mentioned OT Levels.
Then we are treated to a Punch and Judy show between the newly re-formed Church of Scientology and the IRS, meanwhile RTC whose 'primary purpose' is supposed to be 'maintaining the purity and integrity of the Religion of Scientology', according to its bylaws, begins to systematically alter technical references first by removing 'offensive' passages from recorded lectures then by gradually changing written texts.
Ron mysteriously and suddenly dies at his ranch in San Luis Obispo. Needless to say there are many incongruities about the circumstances surrounding his death, especially the changes to his will recorded that very day.
RTC accelerates its tech alteration program by reissuing newly written materials through a mysterious organization Doing Business as the L Ron Hubbard Library called the Church of Spiritual Technology.
Mephisto, better known as the US Government reenters Le Duex Machina and offers 501(c) iii in exchange for the soul of every Scientologist.
So, in the IRS Secret Closing Agreement or more accurately convent with Satan, we have the Senior Executives of the Church deputized by the IRS under the innocuous title of CTCC or the Church Tax Compliance Committee, to ensure that the Organization and Scientologists are obeying the suppressive tax codes.
Also in the same covert agreement,we have the following article:
'[T]he Church signatories...agree to relinquish all claims arising out of any action or inaction of the Service [IRS] or current or former Service [IRS] employees that occurred prior to the date of this Agreement, including...any claims of continued conspiracy having a genesis prior to the date of this Agreement.'. Interesting how they took the words right out my mouth, literally! Not that those Government would ever be involved in a conspiracy, since Warren Commission had determined that 'Oswald acted alone', but as a member of the 'Church', you're not even allowed to claim the possibility. So much for Freedom of Speech!
After this we have the so called 'Golden Age of Tech'or more aptly the sabotage of tech, giving us two techs when according to policy we are only supposed to have one, which also comes with a squirrel meter called the 'Quantum' as well. I mean if you're going to squirrel the tech you might as well squirrel the meter as well.
Included in the package is a useless 'simulator', which simulates perfect reads, nice if you have a perfect PC, but that would preclude having to audit them!
Undaunted though RTC in the persona of David Miscavige insisted on 'perfect' F/Ns from our less than perfect PCs, which swung back and forth like a metronome.
At this point you could say this was the 'final straw', however being optimistic I tried to correct the situation by writing reports demanding that the organization apply standard tech and ended up being toasted like a heretic for doing so.
Therefore, the final straw wasn't just the alteration of the tech but not being afforded any avenue within the 'Church' to correct the scene.
- 8. Do you think the Church of Scientology needs to change some
of its practices? If so, what should be changed? How did those
practices affect your life?
- It needs to revert back to the original practice of Scientology, I currently have no hope that this will occur because the mechanism designed to salvage the subject from its current abuse has been subverted as well.
Also, you have the possibility that US Government interests are directly involved and it is likely they consider those who have actual PK ,Telepathic and other psychic abilities including Remote Viewing Capabilities a threat to 'National Security'.
Probably the only hope there is for the subject, is the independent practitioner in the field.
- 9. If the items you listed in the previous question were
changed, would you consider rejoining or staying in the Church of
Scientology? If so, why?
- The Church of Scientology as such is basically doomed, unless it returns to its technical roots, gets rid of its answer to CREEP and the Plumbers ala Nixon's Dirty Tricks Department aka OSA, stops the practice of disconnection and drops its Dog and Pony show.
- 10. Any additional comments you would like to make?
- I think the IAS should be eliminated, in my opinion it's nothing but a Country Club masquerading as a membership.
Basically a bunch of elitist bozos, with more money than sense.
My job is done here.