Wednesday, 15th February, 2012 11:08:13am
Name or Alias:
How long ago was your disconnection?
- Are you a current member, an ex-member, or never a member?
- Did you disconnect, or did someone disconnect from you?
- The other person disconnected.
- 1. What is (or was) your relationship to the disconnected person?
- 2. What were the circumstances surrounding the disconnection?
- I was declared
- 3. Were you given a choice about disconnecting? Was there anything you
could have done to avoid the disconnection? If so, please describe the
choice involved or what you could have done. Do you now feel that you
made the best decision?
- I brought out hundreds of others. But a few who remained sent me nasty letters saying I would burn to a cinder. It was impossible for me to stay.
- 4. Was a formal disconnection letter sent? If so, what did it say?
If not, how was the disconnection communicated?
- Yes, many formal letters
- 5. In what way has the disconnection affected your life?
- It was hard with the people I had worked with played with and loved. I still love them!
- 6. What were your feelings at the time about the disconnection?
- As if they had died.
- 7. What are your current feelings about the disconnection?
- Long gone!
- 8. Has there been an attempt at reconnection? Were there any conditions
for reconnecting? If there was an attempt, did you succeed at reconnecting?
- No. I was outspoken.
- 9. If you are currently disconnected, would you like to reconnect? Do you
believe it is possible, in your particular case? If not, why?
- Not possible, too long ago. Some I would still like to see.
- Would you like to make any additional comments?
- LRH was no saint and should not be worshipped.